Sunday, March 17, 2013
You ask how my weekend is going?
My weekend started out as average. I didn't mean to sleep in until noon but it just kind of happened. The bad thing is, I didn't even feel refreshed when I woke up. Don't you just hate how when you sleep too long it makes you feel even worse than you did before? That was me on Saturday. I felt kind of not there all day. Today I made sure to not sleep my life away so I made myself get up earlier. We went over to my moms friends house for the first time and I got to meet her. She has like five horses so we got to ride them. It was my first time, and it was kind of scary being that I didn't know how they would react to me. But she guided me through it and it was kind of fun. I'm not really doing anything in particular for St. Patrick's day. Though I did learn the history of why it's so special. You should look into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


If you don't sleep enough like me. It makes you feel worse also. I am happy you had a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you, hope your weekend this week is better.
Delete