Friday, March 8, 2013

Finally friday

Today has been pretty good. The best part is that it's Friday. I don't have to get up early tomorrow to go to school. I don't have to listen to other people's drama that I don't care about. I won't have to do homework or projects or anything. I can relax and take time for myself. I always try and help other people before I help myself. I don't like to wait until the last minute to do anything, so I make sure everything is done. No worries, next stop, weekend time! Friday is the day that everyone looks forward to all week. Just saying the word puts a smile on your face. We wait all week for Friday to come around, and when it does, it doesn't last that long. The weekend usually flies by, and before you know it, the day no one wants to mention is already here. Monday. Poor little thing. Who even decided to make Monday the villian anyway? Oh well, it's not like you can change the days of the week. If you could, you better believe I will be finding that person and ensuring they fast forward that day. Now that I have gave Friday some credit, I will now enjoy my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment