Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Anticipation
I am watching the season finale of Face Off (a really cool show on Syfy), and everything is going wrong for the last three standing. I feel kind of bad for Anthony because his piece keeps breaking or recently getting locked in the mold. The girl who did that mold for him-which was her only job by the way-got it locked, and they just pulled it out. It is still in one piece, but still. I think that she could of done her job a little better. I can't wait to see who wins and the performance will be totally memorable. Keep your fingers crossed! Whatever happens, they all did a wonderful job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That sounds like it would suck for everything to go wrong. He won still though so he did something right. It is a really cool show.
ReplyDelete