Monday, March 11, 2013

Why is life like a game?


I feel like the weight of the world is always on my shoulders. Any choice I make will effect me for the rest of my life. People are always watching. Critiquing you as you carry out the simplest task. They find some way to get to you and mess up your whole game. Well you know what? I'm tired of all the games. I'm tired of constantly trying to be the best that I can be. Even if I am doing the best that I can do, someone will always be better. I feel like we are everyone elses ginny pigs and we are just being tossed more and more hardships. They want to see what we will do. If we will crack under the pressure. Does it really matter who the best is? Why does someone always have to win? Most importantly, why isn't what we put our heart and soul into, good enough?

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister. I think that the hardships make us who we are. But I think the competitions are stupid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it sounds like today was difficult for you. As I read, I wondered who you feel you're in competition with? Is it only at school, or home, too?

    I say be yourself.

    ReplyDelete