Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Don't worry about a thing

It has been kind of a lazy week for me. Time seems like it's traveling in slow motion. I'm not trying to worry about everything else around me. I am just trying to take life slow, like what this panda is doing right here. Relax a little. People are always running around doing five million things at once. I say, that it will get done when I get to it. We have twenty-four hours in a day. Why don't you space out your work and take breaks so that you don't suffocate in the stress? Don't be afraid to breathe every now and then. I am the type of person who's mind never seems to rest. I don't know why, but it is constantly running all the time. This week is dedicated to those of you who work your heart out all the time. Just in case you forget, this is a little reminder that it is not the end of the world. The world is a sphere and that means that a new day will come around, and give you another chance to try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The panda is so cute! It has been a slow week, and it has also been lazy.

    ReplyDelete