Sunday, March 3, 2013
Forgive & forget
Things could be better in my life right now. Im trying not to let other people put me down. Mostly just their attitudes. Today we were supposed to visit some family but that got canceled just because of a petty fight. I wasnt a part of it, but it just ticks me off how other people can change your plans. I was actually looking forward to see them but now we have to change it for another day. Even if you are not up for a visit with loved ones you should at least make it anyway so nobody worries about you. What if that was the last time you could ever see them again or something terrible happens? Hopefully not, but how many times do you hear stories about people that couldn't say goodbye? Sadly that has happened to me and it was all over trying to forgive somebody. Little did I know that another relative living with that person was going to leave and I didn't get to say goodbye or see him in his last few days. So, if you are ever mad at somebody just try to forgive them as quickly as possible so that everyone is happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is good advice. I am sorry that you had to go through that. No one should have to go through that. Sometimes people let their emotions get in the way and then never get to show their lovewd ones how much that they actuallly love them. It is sad that they never get to say good bye.
ReplyDelete