Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mornings


I am not a morning person. I don't see how some people can just get out of bed, and immediately start getting ready. It takes me a good fifteen minutes to get up. I think its funny how right when you wake up your like, "I can't wait to go to bed tonight", then just an hour later you completely reject that thought. I think that I'm a procrastinator the most in the morning. I just push everything back and say, "just give me five more minutes". Then twenty minutes flies by and your like, "Oh no! I'm going to be late!". I have learned that the only way to wake up is to not "close your eyes". You even know you shouldn't be sleeping so you give whatever excuse to say your not. The only way to feel better is to go ahead and get up. Too bad I don't live by that though. I keep telling myself that I will go to bed at a reasonable time but you just have too many things to do. It used to be really easy for me to get up in the morning. I have realized that it has gradually gotten worse each year. I really think I need an intervention or something because the amount of sleep I get is not enough to get me through the day.

2 comments:

  1. You do not need an intervention because you are not the only one who does that. If you need an intervention then I need one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We probably both need one. That's okay though.

    ReplyDelete