Today in English, we read the whole class period, which was great. I am almost finished with my book (City of Bones) and I can't wait to read the next one in the series. Although, I almost freaked out today on my way home from school. One of the main characters in my book just got kidnapped. The bad thing is, I don't even know if he is dead or not because they took him away before I could tell. The part where I am at seems like everything revolving around the other main character is crumbling. She has lost the three people that she has ever loved in her life in one weeks time. That would be horrible. I almost don't want to find out what is going to happen next because it will probably be something else bad. However, how much worse can it get? Hasn't she already hit rock bottom? Well, I am going to find out after I write this, so enjoy this movie trailer of City of Bones which comes out August 23, 2013. Unless they postpone it, which I hate.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Reading
Today in English, we read the whole class period, which was great. I am almost finished with my book (City of Bones) and I can't wait to read the next one in the series. Although, I almost freaked out today on my way home from school. One of the main characters in my book just got kidnapped. The bad thing is, I don't even know if he is dead or not because they took him away before I could tell. The part where I am at seems like everything revolving around the other main character is crumbling. She has lost the three people that she has ever loved in her life in one weeks time. That would be horrible. I almost don't want to find out what is going to happen next because it will probably be something else bad. However, how much worse can it get? Hasn't she already hit rock bottom? Well, I am going to find out after I write this, so enjoy this movie trailer of City of Bones which comes out August 23, 2013. Unless they postpone it, which I hate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Things no matter how bad they seem can always get worse. I hope everything turns out alright.
ReplyDelete