Monday, March 25, 2013

Writer's block


 I know it's really lame to write a blog about having writer's block, but this is truly how I am feeling, so I will not lie. I need some more inspiration and I'm having a hard time finding where to look. My life is not that interesting right now, so I will not bore you to death talking about it. That is why I have not blogged in the last few days because I can't seem to stick to one topic and just run with it. So I apologize if my last few blogs were of no importance to you and didn't seem to stick in your brain. For those of you who are also having writer's block, I know how you feel. These are some tips that will hopefully make you a little less freaked out while staring at your keyboard.




1 comment:

  1. I have been having writers block to. So I know how you feel. My heart goes out to you. I hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete