I don't understand what makes the world so mad. I mean, it is always something isn't it? Why can't everyone just take a step back and forget the people around them. Take a moment for themselves so that nobody gets their feelings hurt. The sad thing is that most of the time, for whatever reason they are mad, it is normally not for a good enough reason. I also don't know why people let everyone get to them. If you constantly let the small things in life make you mad, then you are never going to be around to watch the good things happen. Did you know that your attitude can rub off on people? Somebody might be having a rough life and they are just boiling inside. You could be the better person by helping them with their anger or just smiling at them. It's really not worth it to get mad over something small because it could change your day and the people around you.


No comments:
Post a Comment