Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Slipping time
Can you believe that we are already a fourth of the way into 2013? What about that the school year is 3/4 of the ways done? This year has flown by for me. I think when you are enjoying life, it goes by faster than when you are down. Even going through some bad times this year, it hasn't stopped me from trying to keep my head up. Have you spent your time wisely? Do you ever want to go back to a moment and change it? Maybe not. Maybe you are that person who doesn't regret anything, a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason". I think about this a lot and wonder where I would be if I made different choices. I don't wish to change anything. I want you to take a big risk sometime in the next little while and comment about it. It could be something that you did in the past that was courageous. Time goes by way too fast and you can't sit back and regret the things that you never had the guts to do before. Go ahead, dare to make that choice that could change your life for the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment