Monday, March 4, 2013
Message in a bottle
To the curious person who has stumbled upon my message. As you have probably guessed by now, if you have seen movies about these types of things, I am writing this to you from a far away Island. My plane crashed on the way to Hawaii, which was supposed to be my dream vacation. You can see how that turned out. I don't know much about planes but when you see emergency lights and oxygen masks everywhere, you know you have a problem. Long story short, everyone was screaming and the plane was spinning out of control until it landed in the water. At first, everything was silent as the noise was replaced with the gurgling of water bubbles. I managed to make my way out of the plane with only this paper, pen, and bottle in tow. Kind of ironic right? Then I swam to the closest shore. It had to of been a miracle that I even made it that far. I have been living here stranded with limited supplies for about a week and no search and rescue team has come. So if I am still alive by the time you recieve this, please send one and hope for the best. If I dont make it out alive, please tell my family and friends I love them a lot. Tell them that they can make an arrangement to split up my belongings so they can remember me forever. Tell my English teacher that I just finished that book on the way up here and it was really, really, really good. I want to be remembered by everyone as the person who tried her best on everything even if it was hard. The person who was nice to everybody even if she didn't particularly like them. Also, the person who wanted to make it out of here alive.
I guess this is goodbye, at least for now.
Lydia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow what great confidence you have in surviving. You have a great imagination.
ReplyDeleteThanks, now I don't want to ride any airplanes for a while.
ReplyDelete