Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ender's Game


I just got to chapter ten in this book and I am glad that I didn't give up on it. A lot of times whenever you are reading a book, you either know you love it from the start, or you are thinking about whether or not to give it a chance.You should always give it a chance because you might just be a few pages away from a really good part. When I started reading this book, the grammar kind of annoyed me because it is from a seven year olds point of view. Even though he is a genius, it doesn't excuse him for the way he speaks to other people. Other than that, I have really enjoyed this book and it is interesting. Unlike any book I have ever read. Not saying that it is the best, because I have not finished it yet, but definately unique. I dont want to ruin this for anyone who is thinking about reading it but I just wanted to say that one of the characters just betrayed someone close to them but not on purpose. Kind of a shock. So anyways, I also wrote about this today because I just found out that the movie comes out November 1, 2013. I am happy that they have decided to make it into a movie but I just hope that it doesn't put shame to the book.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you are talking about. The book I am reading is in a 12 year olds perspective and the grammar was really anoying. Especially since the main character mever learned to read or write very well. I am glad I gave it a chance it is a really good book so far. I am glad you like your book.

    ReplyDelete