Thursday, March 21, 2013

Being Open Minded

 I finally have my classes set for next year. When I first walked into guidance, Mrs. Cable asked me if I was ready to be a Junior. I said yes.Of course I am ready, ready to get my life started. This is only one grade higher, but still. Although, I really don't want to leave my friends or go to a far away college all by myself. Friends are the one's who get you through the day. They make sure you are never down, and if you are, they are there for you. You can't be afraid to take risks and make choices that will be completely pinned on you. In order to be successful in life, sometimes you just have to go with your gut and not worry what the people around you think. When I chose my classes today, I made that choice based on how I think it will effect me. Not the people around me but for the reason of it benefiting me later in life. I think today I was open minded because I was willing to try something new that I didn't originally plan.

1 comment:

  1. Me to. I finally got registered to. I can't believe we are going to be juniors next year! It seems like we just started high school.

    ReplyDelete