Thursday, February 21, 2013

In a world of "what if's"

To me this is the biggest question in the world. The thought of "what if" comes from creativity and turning the impossible, possible. Often people say that if you cant see something then its not real.Well what if it really did exist and its only the creative people that are able to see it? The people that answer negative to what if questions are the ones who are afraid of possibilities. To others, the possibilities are endless. For example, what if magic really did exist and were just not looking hard enough because the negative vibes around us are telling us not to. You may think I am just a tad bit crazy but I really don't care. What if you had the chance to change a million lives today because of what you believe. Should people criticize you just for speaking your mind? The only way our world is where it is today is because of the "what if people" who imagine stuff and turn it into reality. Don't be afraid to take chances even if it means failing a lot of times. I often catch myself thinking of "what if" questions. When your little you think of an idea and you think that you are the only person in the world who has ever thought of it. Sad to say, but a million people before you probably have also. Meanwhile, our engineering minds are actually creating it somewhere along the road.

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. People have negative vibes. I don't know when it happened but people have started looking at things negatively. Great topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you've convinced me. So how are you following your own advice?

    I like how you kept asking questions to get to your point. You sound like Albert Einstein when he says knowledge is not as important as imagination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess by never saying "I can't".

      Delete
    2. That is a place to start. If ten people convinced one person each and those ten convinced another ten. Then eventually no one is going to say i can't and it will be eliminated from the english vocabulary. That is one step to a better world and you started it. How do you feel now? Hypothetically. :)

      Delete
    3. Interesting theory. I think you may be right

      Delete
  3. Thank you. Now if everyone else would agree to help us start making our world better.

    ReplyDelete