Thursday, February 28, 2013

Find Your Happy Place


Do you have a happy place? You know, that place where you go to get away from everything and everyone? I hope you have one. Otherwise, I'm just going to stand over here for a little bit while I wait for you to calm down. Sometimes there are certain situations in which you just have to pull yourself back from. I mean, it's not worth it to let something or somebody get to you. You are not that kind of person. You are better than that. There are other times when you have to face things. Instead of standing back in the corner waiting for the whole thing to resolve, you find yourself taking action. But there is good news. You can turn that situation into something good. If there's a will, there's a way. Truly happy people don't just let their storm swallow them up. They find a way to use it to their advantage and change it into something good. They find themselves smiling even when it's hardest. Just go to that place and carry on.

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo true. If some one did not have a happy place then I would stand somewhere else so that they could calm down to. You write your opinion very well. What I mean is that you have a certain way that you write it and make me laugh or want to cry. Every time I read your blogs I feel emotion and most of the time I agree with you. Even if I did not agree you have a way that makes someone at least see your point. I always look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Your blogs are also very opinionated and true. I think this is actually helping us become better writers.

      Delete