Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A slice of life

                                           
I really want to know the big family secret that everyone is talking about but me. I can't find out until this weekend and im kind of nervous. We have family coming over that we have'nt seen since about eight years, and they are coming to talk with a person in my family but my mom wont tell me who. I really wish they would stop keeping stuff from me especially since I am the last to know everything.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the secret keeping. I know how you feel I am always last to know everything too. Just wanted you to know you are not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome:) I just hope when you find out what the secret is that it is not something bad. Good Luck!

      Delete
  2. I'll be the secret is the one that I've always hoped would be mine. Here it is: my "real" parents have finally found me and show up one weekend and come to get me!!

    Okay, well, maybe you won't like my idea of the secret. I hope the weekend works out for you.

    ReplyDelete