Monday, February 25, 2013

Motivation




Somebody, please tell me you have seen this movie (The pursuit of happyness)? Yes, it is spelled with a Y, for those of you who are wondering. This is one of the most memorable parts in the entire movie for me because it is pretty much his only shot in getting a job. It's very motivational in teaching us to never give up even when you think your life is completely over. Most of us over exaggerate when we say "Oh, no! My life is over!" When we know that in reality, we still have family and friends to go home to. This movie shows that if you work really hard, harder than you have ever worked in your entire life, then good things will eventually come your way. Im not trying to sound like a fortune cookie when I say this but it's just a fact. If you have a strong motivation for something, then I dont see why you cant accomplish anything. This is a really emotional movie, probably for a lot of people. I like how even after they told him to come back, he was so appreciative and thats what it's all about. If you weren't thankful for anything, then you probably wouldn't have any motivation or better goals for yourself to get out of the bad state of being that you are in right now. Hypothetically speaking, anyway. Even though I am pretty sure that we all have goals for ourselves. Motivation is a key in having a successful future.

No comments:

Post a Comment