Saturday, February 23, 2013

Courage


When you think of courage, do you think of heroism? Saving someone out of a burning building? What about sticking up for a friend when no one else would? Courage isn't always the big things in life that you hear about on T.V. Courage can be the little things that probably go unnoticed. Those times in life when you want to give up so bad, but you don't. That may be one of the most important act of courage there is. You could even smile at a person you have never met before and make a difference in their life. They might of been having a bad day, and by your small act of courage, you just made them feel better. Sometimes you just have to push yourself out of your comfort zone. What I say to that is to stay motivated, stick to your beliefs, and to never let someone get the best of you.                                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I like that. Next time I see someone I don't know I will smile at them. Just like that you could be the reason that someone has a better day and to think it was because you had the courage to blog about courage. With this one blog you could change thousands of people's lives. Especially if everyone that reads this blog takes your advice. Whether it was meant to be advice or not it was very good advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, people just under estimate what the power of courage can do.

    ReplyDelete