Friday, February 22, 2013

My Dream House


Haven't you ever wondered what your dream house would look like? Well I have, and these are just a few of my  ideas. First off, I would want to have the most awesome and spectacular door bell ever. I would want it to sing a different song to me everytime someone rings it, so I wouldnt get tired or annoyed by it. I would have my house based on mystery and my guests would always be surprised. My house would be one of those mystery houses that would have that one revolving book shelf that opens up  to a new room. Behind that bookshelf would be "the control room" where I would be able to do anything and everything. Just one push and it would instantly transform my house to whatever I wanted. Every time I make coffee, my coffee pot would say good morning. Thats the kind of house that I would like to come home to after a hard day of work. My house could sense my mood and would rain confetti if I needed a pick me up. What would you want your house to be like?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I like your house already and I have never seen it before. You used very good imagery. My house would have the book shelf also but not as a control room and I would have a secret passage in the wall to take me into a room like the one on Agent Cody Banks the movie. Only I would use it for a different reason. I like the door bell idea. It is good that you have such a good imagination still. Most people don't have them by the time they are in their teen years. Great topic! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I just wanted to think about a house that would make me happy and boost my spirits. Not that I am not a happy person because I am. I just want a house that matches my personality. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand because I have found myself often wandering around (in my head) thinking about how my house woulld be in order to make me happy. I am a happy person now though. It would just add more happieness to my life than I alredy have now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A doorbell that would sing a different song every time someone rings it? LoL, seriously? If that was mine, I would probably wait for the whole song to finish before I open the door. You have a weird choice of dream house, but I like it! It sounds like a happy house, and it reflects the personality of the owner. =)

    Sara Owens

    ReplyDelete